With over 30 years in the industry, we’ve seen a lot of bed bug problems in the area. Bed bug infestations just seem to be getting worse and worse. We are constantly training our bed bug exterminators in Nashua on the latest advances and techniques in the industry, and we put this education to work for you. Our bed bug control in Nashua includes:
- A free inspection of your home to determine where the bed bugs are living
- A customized treatment plan to solve the infestation in your home
- Expert customer service that will answer any questions along the way
- A free post-treatment inspection to ensure that the bed bugs are gone
- A 60-day complimentary warranty with all of our services
Know How To Spot An Infestation
We will happily send expert bed bug exterminator to your home to inspect for bed bugs, but you might want to know what to look for. Searching for bed bugs isn’t an easy task, they’re incredibly hard to find and can sneak through very small holes and cracks. Here are some tips on what to look for when you think you have bed bugs:
- Small blood stains on your sheets
- Bed bugs in your sofa or bed
- Small white eggshells underneath your furniture
- Bed bug skins that were shed off
Rest Easy With Minimally Invasive Treatments
Different companies have different approaches to bed bug control in Nashua. Some exterminators will require that you leave your home for days at a time while they treat. Here at Patriot Pest, we don’t believe in inconveniencing our customers like that. You can be in the comfort of your own home when we apply our liquid treatments.
Keep Your Loved Ones Safe
Give us a call the moment you think you have a bed bug infestation. These pests breed quickly, and a small problem can become a huge hassle within a matter of days. Here at Patriot Pest, we even try to get to a customer’s house the same day they call us. Depending on the infestation we might be able to treat your home that day, and have you sleeping better that night! Your loved ones will be safe with out family-friendly treatments, and the bed bugs will quickly be eliminated.